We are committed to minimising the impact of our activities on the environment. We are acutely aware that the printing industry draws heavily on raw materials and energy, which have a significant impact on the well-being of the environment. Consequently, the management and control of our environmental impact ranks equally with other key business objectives and forms part of our overall business strategy.
The key points of our environmental strategy:
- Minimise waste of energy and materials by evaluating production processes and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions and waste through the selection and use of equipment which specifically sets out to achieve this aim.
- Actively promote and support recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a range of materials that minimise the environmental impact of production.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that we are legally required to comply with.
- Ensure our staff are fully trained to understand and carry out this strategy.
We are part of the Carbon Capture plan in conjunction with our key paper supplier, Premier Paper Group. This means that every time we purchase paper from this supplier, more trees are planted by The Woodland Trust. Read more about Carbon Capture here: www.paper.co.uk/environment/carbon-capture/.
We are also signed up to Foilco’s ZeroFoil2Landfill scheme, where all our unavoidable foil waste is collected by Foilco and transformed into sustainable energy. Read more here: www.zerofoil2landfill.com/.< Back to Home