Privacy & Cookies Policy
This page describes how we treat the information provided by visitors, what other information we gather and how we use it, why we sometimes need to store “cookies” and how to prevent this.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email, website and social media contacts, including but not confined to, Twitter and Facebook plus user’s IP address
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Why do we collect this information and what do we do with it?
We gather client information to better understand our clients’ needs and provide the best service possible, more specifically for:
- our internal records
- improvement of our products and services
- periodical sending out of promotional emails regarding new products, special offers or other information which we feel will be of use or interest using the contact details provided market research purposes
- the tailoring of this website according to your interests
Safe and secure
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
We will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
The information on this page applies only to this website and not to other sites linked to from these pages.
In common with almost all professionally run websites, this website logs the IP address of each visitor in order to keep it running reliably. This is also essential for protecting the website and its visitors from malicious attacks, including infection with malware.
This website provides information as a service to visitors and to do this reliably and efficiently, it sometimes places small amounts of information on your computer or device (e.g. mobile phone). This includes small files known as cookies.
How Cookies Are Used
- avoiding the need to ask for the same information several times during a session (e.g. when filling in forms), or
- remembering that you have logged in, so that you don’t have to re-enter your username and password on every page.
Cookies for Google Analytics
We use analytics to measure how many visitors are using the website, which pages interest them and so on, and this involves storing the following cookies:
For more information visit Google Analytics website. The cookies stored by this website cannot be used to identify you personally.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit.