We are committed to leading the print industry through minimizing the impact of our activities on the environment.
We are acutely aware that the printing industry draws heavily on raw materials and energy, which have a significant impact on the well-being of the environment. Consequently, the management and control of our environmental impact ranks equally with other key business objectives and forms part of our overall business strategy.
The key points of our environmental strategy:
- Minimise waste of energy and materials by evaluating production processes and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions and waste through the selection and use of equipment which specifically sets out to achieve this aim.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a range of materials that minimise the environmental impact of production.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that we are legally required to comply with.
- Ensure our staff are fully trained to understand and carry out this strategy.